2016 Ford Fiesta Performance Features
Almost every driver immediately considers a vehicle’s core when deciding if it’s the best car for them, and the 2016 Ford Fiesta performance features exceeds those expectations. Three supercharged engine options, paired with a stand-out transmission system, and terrific stability support boost confidence when varying weather and environmental conditions are encountered. Fuel mileage is also impressive, and for sports’ car enthusiasts, there are add-ons that will enhance that characteristic. Learn more about the great 2016 Ford Fiesta performance features!
Powerhouse Engine Options
Whichever 2016 Ford Fiesta trim you choose, you’ll have a fantastic motor that delivers smooth and strong handling:
- 120-hp 1.6L Ti-VCT engine with 112 lb. ft. torque, for the S, SE, and Titanium sedans and hatchbacks
- 197-hp 1.6L EcoBoost® DI engine with 202 lb. ft. torque for the ST hatchback
- 123-hp 1.0L three-cylinder engine with 125 lb. ft. torque option for the SE trims
In addition to five and six-speed manual transmissions for certain trims, the six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission with SelectShift® takes front-wheel drive capabilities to a new level of responsiveness. It gives this compact vehicle the kind of velocity that larger cars usually have.
When inclement weather hits, or the road gets rougher, a superior set of components helps you propel the Fiesta through less than ideal conditions. Extra durability comes from:
- AdvanceTrac® electronic stability control
- torque vectoring control
- electric power assisted steering
- anti-lock brakes
- hill start assist
With the way that the suction seal on the Easy Fuel® Capless Filler closes, emissions are greatly diminished. This perfectly accompanies a tank with the desirable EPA-estimates of:
- 28 mpg city and 36 mpg highway for the S, SE, and Titanium trims
- 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway for the ST trims
Race-Car Inspired Accessories
Play up the Ford Fiesta ST trim’s race-car inspired details, with accessories that keep you dreaming of the open road:
- aluminum sport pedals
- 17-inch Rado Gray aluminum wheels ST
- rear decklid spoiler (also available for the SE sedan)
Visit Glenwood Springs Ford and Test Drive the 2016 Ford Fiesta
Come in to Glenwood Springs Ford, and experience the 2016 Ford Fiesta performance features for yourself! We’re here at 55 Storm King Rd, Monday through Saturday, and can be messaged online anytime.