2020 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
Choosing from the three distinct models within the 2020 Ford Ranger lineup is no easy task for Grand Junction drivers. All provide compelling features, strong performance, and off-road capabilities. Plus, drivers also have to decide between bed sizes. Find out what each of the Ford Ranger trim levels has in store with this guide from Glenwood Springs Ford.
2020 Ford Ranger Price
Most Rifle-area drivers first look at the Ford Ranger price before diving into feature offerings. Consider the starting MSRP of the three Ford Ranger trim levels:
- Ford Ranger XL: MSRP from $24,410
- Ford Ranger XLT: MSRP from $28,460
- Ford Ranger Lariat: MSRP from $32,500
2020 Ford Ranger Configurations
Each new Ford Ranger promises a range of technology, safety systems, and design elements that will certainly captivate Denver drivers. Which of the 2020 Ford Ranger trim levels is right for you?
Ford Ranger XL
Starting off the lineup is the Ford Ranger XL, which runs on a 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine mated to an electronic 10-speed transmission with tow/haul mode, a setup that achieves 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque. Despite this power, the Ranger still proves efficient, with an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway. Other noteworthy items on this trim include:
- FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
- 911 Assist®
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Available STX Appearance Package
- FX2 Package for off-roading features
Ford Ranger XLT
Safety, comfort, and connectivity take priority when you upgrade to the Ford Ranger XLT. This is the perfect model for off-roading in Colorado. Look forward to the following:
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, complete with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package, boasting an electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
Ford Ranger Lariat
Premium amenities abound within the topmost Ford Ranger Lariat. Opt for this model to access the likes of:
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), featuring 675 watts of power and 10 premium speakers
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Leather upholstery
- Heated front seats with power lumbar support
- Available Lariat Technology Package including Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System
Find Your Ideal Ford Ranger Model at Glenwood Springs Ford!
Want to take these Ford Ranger trim levels for a spin? You can do so near Montrose at Glenwood Springs Ford! Browse our inventory of trucks and vans before you get in touch to schedule a test drive, and make sure to apply for financing online before you visit!
More From Glenwood Springs Ford
For Rifle drivers shopping for a new compact SUV, they should consider the Escape, due in part to the Ford Escape towing capacity. The 2020 Ford Escape is a compact SUV that, despite its smaller stature, feels much stronger thanks to a powerful Ford Escape engine. With a roomy interior, Grand Junction drivers can’t help…
The saying goes that if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it, and that is certainly the case with the 2020 Ford F-150 towing capacity. The new F-150 carries over momentum from the previous model year, boasting the same maximum tow rating of 13,200 pounds (that’s more than the RAM 1500) and offering a range of powertrain…
Choosing from the three distinct models within the 2020 Ford Ranger lineup is no easy task for Grand Junction drivers. All provide compelling features, strong performance, and off-road capabilities. Plus, drivers also have to decide between bed sizes. Find out what each of the Ford Ranger trim levels has in store with this guide from Glenwood Springs Ford….