What’s the 2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity?
The 2019 Ford F-250 can tow 12,300 to 13,300 pounds. Reaching 13,300 pounds is possible with an optional gooseneck trailer or fifth wheel. Additionally, the new Ford F-250 has a payload capacity of up to 4,250 pounds. This Ford Super Duty is easily one of the highest performers in its class, and gives Rifle drivers the power they need to get the job done every time. Learn more about the F-250 towing capacity and other performance specs and features below, or check out the 2019 Ford F-150 towing specs.
Ford F-250 Specs: Engine Options
The Ford F-250 pickup truck can be had with rear- or four-wheel drive, and offers two engine options:
- 6.2L Gas-Powered V8: produces up to 385 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque
- Optional 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8: produces best-in-class* 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque
No matter the engine you choose, you’ll get the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission for smooth shifting when you’re taking advantage of the Ford F-250 Super Duty towing capacity on Grand Junction roads.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
In addition to two potent engines, the Ford F-250 Super Duty towing capacity relies on class-leading features to boost its ratings wherever possible. Here are a few of its best offerings:
- Available Adaptive Steering: At low speeds, this system adjusts the steering ratio so you can turn the wheel with less effort. Steerings firms at higher speeds.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: With cameras in the side-view mirrors and guidelines on the central screen, you’ll have an easier time hitching a trailer.
- Available Diesel Engine-Exhaust Braking: This feature works in tandem with the Power Stroke® engine, and restricts the exhaust flow of the turbocharger to produce back pressure and help slow the vehicle.
Test Drive the Ford F-250 at Glenwood Springs Ford in Glenwood Springs!
Schedule a test drive near Denver to explore the Ford F-250 with a regular, super, or crew cab. If you have questions about the F-250 towing capacity with a gooseneck trailer, or how towing has improved for the 2020 model year, feel free to contact us! Don’t forget to browse our current offers and incentives for opportunities to save on this heavy-duty truck, or explore towing features of other vehicles, such as the 2019 Ford Edge towing capability.
More on the Ford Super Duty
Drivers around Rifle who need a better way to tackle Colorado winters will want to see how the Ford all-wheel drive system stacks up to the Subaru all-wheel drive system. Take a closer look at Ford Intelligent AWD & 4WD as well as Subaru Symmetrical AWD to see how Ford’s system wins out, and then…
Ford F-150 Lease Specials Glenwood Springs drivers are flocking to Glenwood Springs Ford due to the Ford Truck Month deals available, especially the Ford F-150 incentives. No matter if you need a model that’s rugged enough to handle your Rifle jobs or one that offers enough seating for your Eagle family adventures, you can count…
Contact Us In the latest 2018 batch of Ford trucks, the 2018 Ford F-150 offers an available Power Stroke V-6 diesel engine . Among the many benefits of diesel engine technology are improved fuel efficiency (the Power Stroke V-6 diesel engine will achieve greater fuel economy — up to 4 mpg more than current gasoline-powered…
*Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR based on Ford segmentation.